GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT 3Edition by Steve Carter Kiefer Lee.
Featuring a perfect balance of theoretical and practical examples, Global Marketing Management,Third Edition, shows students how organizations navigate through today’s rapidly changing and challenging global trading environment. Adopting a strategic management framework, the text enables students to identify, evaluate, and integrate a wide range of management concepts in order to create and execute highly effective global marketing programs. It also discusses how to analyze and solve management problems in global operations.
The third edition addresses such key contemporary issues as climate change and sustainable development, service delivery, ICT technologies and social media, strategic branding, and maintaining relationships. Authors Kiefer Lee and Steve Carter examine the implications of these issues and consider how they may be applied to the management of global marketing programs. The Companion Website offers numerous resources for students and instructors.
New to this Edition:
- Updated case studies and vignettes and more examples that illustrate the relationship between theory and practice
- Increased coverage of new media and social networking, emerging markets (i.e., the BRIC countries), parallel and grey markets, dumping, and political-legal and economic issues
- More emphasis on CSR and competitive advantage in a substantially updated Chapter 5, “Understanding Global Social and Ethical Issues”
- Coverage of the challenges and practical issues facing international market research
- A greater focus on the international aspects of sponsorship, publicity, and personal selling
- Stronger links to the development of global brand image via marketing communication
- Inclusion of a global marketing audit
- Longer end-of-chapter and end-of-part cases that provide more versatile options for lectures and assignments
- Three video links for each chapter on the Companion Website (www.oup.com/uk/orc/bin/978019960970)