Global Manufacturing and Supply-Chain Management
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
Important objectives shared by the global manufacturing and supply chain functions are to simultaneously lower costs and increase quality by eliminating defects from both processes. This lecture examines supply chain networks to see how firms can manage the various links most effectively. The lecture begins by discussing global manufacturing strategy. It then moves on to explore supply chain management issues, quality standards, and supplier networks. The lecture concludes with a discussion of inventory management and the development of effective transportation networks.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Describe the different dimensions of a global manufacturing strategy
- Examine the elements of global supply-chain management
- Show how quality affects the global supply chain
- Describe how information technology is critical to an effective global supply chain
- Explain how quality affects global supply and effective inventory management
- Discuss how to establish successful transportation networks as part of the global supply chain
In this file you will find:
- 1 Global Manufacturing and Supply-Chain Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 6 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 6 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.