Global Foreign-Exchange Markets
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
The foreign-exchange market consists of all those players who buy and sell foreign-exchange instruments for business, speculative, or personal purposes. Primarily, foreign exchange is used to settle international trade, licensing, and investment transactions. Chapter Eight explains in detail basic concepts (such as rates, instruments, and convertibility) and explores the major characteristics of the foreign-exchange markets. The chapter includes a discussion of the foreign-exchange trading process that focuses on both the over-the-counter and the exchange-traded markets, i.e., banks, securities exchanges, electronic brokerages, and the respective roles they play.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Learn the fundamentals of foreign exchange
- Identify the major characteristics of the foreign-exchange market and how governments control the flow of currencies across national borders
- Describe how the foreign-exchange market works
- Examine the different institutions that deal in foreign exchange
- Understand why companies deal in foreign exchange
In this file you will find:
- 1 Global Foreign-Exchange Markets Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 5 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 7 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip file.
There are no reviews yet.