GLOBAL CAPITAL MARKETS / Global Debt and Equity Markets
is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
Firms that invest and operate abroad access both debt and equity capital in large global markets as well as in local markets. Chapter Ten highlights the external sources of funds available to MNEs, as well as the internal sources that come from interfirm linkages. It first explores global debt markets, global equity markets, and offshore financial centers. Then the types of foreign-exchange risk and the hedging strategies associated with foreign-exchange risk management are discussed. The chapter concludes with a discussion of international capital budgeting decisions and tax issues facing MNEs.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Describe the finance function and how it fits in the MNE’s organizational structure
- Show how capital structure varies internationally
- Describe the different ways to access debt internationally
- Show how companies can raise capital on stock markets outside their home countries
- Highlight some of the tax issues facing MNEs
- Explore how offshore financial centers are used to raise funds and manage cash flows
In this file you will find:
- 1 Global Capital Markets Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 4 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 6 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip file.
There are no reviews yet.