Global and International Issues Lecture (Strategic Management)
This lecture explains how to identify and manage global issues in formulating, implementing, and evaluating strategies. Special topics include business culture, business climate, labor unions, protectionism, tax rate variation, and management style variation across countries. Moreover, it describes how communication and business practice vary across countries so that strategic planning can be more effective.
Learning Objectives of lecture:
- Discuss the nature of doing business globally, including labor union issues and tax rates.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of doing business globally.
- Discuss the global challenge facing firms, including outsourcing and reshoring.
- Compare and contrast American business culture versus foreign business cultures; explain why this is a strategic issue.
- Discuss business culture, with emphasis on Mexico, Japan, China, and India.
- Discuss business climate, with emphasis on Africa, China, Indonesia, India, and Mexico.
By purchasing this resource, you will get:
Global and International Issues Lecture Power Point Presentation
Test bank for Global and International Issues Lecture with all answers.
1 file with useful notes for instructor
File with teaching tips
Once you will purchase this resource please write some feedback!
Please Write comments as well as subscribe to our store!
Instant download after payment!
There are no reviews yet.