For graduate and undergraduate courses in marketing management.
A Succinct Guide to 21st Century Marketing Management
Framework for Marketing Management is a concise, streamlined version of Kotler and Keller’s fifteenth edition of Marketing Management, a comprehensive look at marketing strategy. The book’s efficient coverage of current marketing management practices makes for a short yet thorough text that provides the perfect supplement for incorporated simulations, projects, and cases.
The Sixth Edition approaches the topic of marketing from a current standpoint, focusing its information and strategy on the realities of 21st century marketing. Individuals, groups, and companies alike can modernize their marketing strategies to comply with 21st century standards by engaging in this succinct yet comprehensive text.
I: Understanding Marketing Management
1.Defining Marketing for the New Realities
2.Developing and Implementing Marketing Strategies and Plans
3.Capturing Marketing Insights and Forecasting Demand
II: Connecting with Customers
4.Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
5. Analyzing Consumer and Business Markets
III: Building Strong Brands
6.Identifying Market Segments and Targets
7.Crafting the Brand Positioning
8.Creating Brand Equity and Driving Growth
IV: Shaping the Market Offerings
9. Setting Product Strategy and Introducing New Offerings
10. Designing and Managing Services
11. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
V: Delivering Value
12. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
13. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
VI: Communicating Value
14. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
15. Managing Digital Communications
16. Managing Mass Communications
17. Managing Personal Communications
VII: Managing the Marketing Organization for Long-Term Success
18. Conducting Marketing Responsibly in the Global Economy
Framework for Marketing Management, 6th Edition by Kevin Lane Keller, Philip Kotler PDF Book.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.