Foundations of Group Behavior Lecture (Organizational Behavior)
Foundations of Group Behavior Lecture is a lecture which is covered during Organizational Behavior module. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Foundations of Group Behavior. Foundations of Group Behavior resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct lecture or class on Foundations of Group Behavior.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Distinguish between the different types of groups.
- Describe the punctuated-equilibrium model of group development.
- Show how role requirements change in different situations.
- Demonstrate how norms exert influence on an individual’s behavior.
- Show how status and size differences affect group performance.
- Describe how issues of cohesiveness and diversity can be integrated for group effectiveness.
- Contrast the strengths and weaknesses of group decision making.
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Foundations of Group Behavior Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Foundations of Group Behavior with 106 different questions.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.