Ethics and the Conduct of Business, 8th Edition by John R. Boatright, Jeffery D. Smith
Highlight the importance of ethical issues when developing business policies
REVEL™ for Ethics and the Conduct of Business presents a thorough overview of business ethics through a combination of theoretical material and real-world case studies. Authors John Boatright and Jeffrey Smith provide numerous engaging examples to stimulate class discussion and show the relevance of course concepts to actual business practices. In order to better engage students and ensure that the material is up to date, REVEL for the Eighth Edition offers new and revised content that reflects recent developments in the business world and in the field of business ethics.
1. Ethics in the World of Business
2. Ethical Decision Making
3. Ethical Theories
5. Business Information and Conflict of Interest
7. Discrimination and Affirmative Action
8. Employment Rights
9. Health and Safety
10. Marketing and Advertising
11. Ethics in Finance
12. Corporate Social Responsibility
13. Governance, Accountability, and Compliance
14. International Business Ethics
Published by Pearson (May 10th 2016)
Book in PDF format.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.