is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
How many of your students dream of starting a new business someday? When you ask this question in class, you may be surprised and impressed by the number of your students who are interested in the possibility of becoming an entrepreneur. This lecture presents information to provide students with a foundational knowledge of major entrepreneurial issues in today’s dynamic business environment.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Define entrepreneurship and explain why it’s important.
- Explain what entrepreneurs do in the planning process for new ventures.
- Know how to think creatively about solving a common problem.
- Develop your skill for writing an executive summary for effectively communicating novel ideas.
- Describe the six legal forms of organization and the choice of appropriate organizational structure.
- Describe how entrepreneurs lead organizations.
- Explain how managers control organizations for growth, downturns, and exiting the venture.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Entrepreneurial Ventures Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 102 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 1 Interesting Case Studies with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.