Diversity in Organizations Lecture (Organizational Behavior)
Diversity in Organizations Lecture is a lecture which is covered during Organizational Behavior module. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Diversity in Organizations. Diversity in Organizations teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct lecture or class on Diversity in Organizations.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Describe the two major forms of workplace diversity.
- Demonstrate how workplace discrimination undermines organizational effectiveness.
- Describe how the key biographical characteristics are relevant to Organizational Behavior (OB).
- Explain how other differentiating characteristics factor into OB.
- Demonstrate the relevance of intellectual and physical abilities to OB.
- Describe how organizations manage diversity effectively.
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Diversity in Organizations Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Diversity in Organizations with 110 different questions.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.