Developing and Delivering Business Presentations
is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module. This lecture shows students how to adapt the three-step process to business presentations. It includes sections on creating effective visuals and handouts, overcoming anxiety, handling questions, embracing the backchannel, giving presentations online, and giving team presentations.
- Highlight the importance of presentations in your business career, and explain how to adapt the planning step of the three-step process to presentations.
- Describe the tasks involved in developing a presentation.
- Describe the six major design and writing tasks required to enhance your presentation with effective visuals.
- Outline four major tasks involved in completing a presentation.
- Describe four important aspects of delivering a presentation in today’s social media environment.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Developing and Delivering Business Presentations Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures