Describing, Exploring, and Comparing Data Lecture (Elementary Statistics Module)
This is a lecture which is covered during Elementary Statistics Module with students who just started to learn Statistics. With the help of this lecture you will be able to explain your students how to describe, explore as well as compare data which might be received with any data collection method!
Agenda of Introduction to Statistics Lecture is as following:
- Measures of Center
- Develop the ability to measure the center of data by finding the mean, median, mode, and midrange.
- Determine whether an outlier has a substantial effect on the mean and median.
- Measures of Variation
- Develop the ability to measure variation in a set of sample data by finding values of the range, variance, and standard deviation.
- Develop the ability to interpret values of the standard deviation by applying the range rule of thumb to determine whether a particular value is significantly low or significantly high.
- Measures of Relative Standing and Boxplots
- Develop the ability to compute a z score and use the result to determine whether a given value x is significantly low or significantly high.
- Identify percentile values and quartile values from a set of data.
- Develop the ability to construct a boxplot from a set of data.
By purchasing this teaching resources, you will get:
Describing, Exploring, and Comparing Data lecture Power Point Presentation
File with the activities for all parts of the lecture agenda. Those activities might be used within seminar or lecture on Describing, Exploring, and Comparing Data.
Test bank to Describing, Exploring, and Comparing Data with all answers to them in order to assess your students. (Overall there are 3 Variants of tests with different questions and all answers to them)
Please Write comments as well as subscribe to our store!
Instant download after payment!
There are no reviews yet.