Defining and Collecting Data
is a lecture which is covered within the Statistic or Basic Business Statistic module by business and economics students.
Nowadays, Data playing an important role in the success of the company. Without reliable and proper data most probably company will fail, while by possessing good data company may get a competitive advantage over main competitors in the market. It is extremely important for future managers to understand how to collect as well as to analyze data, as well as how to work with it. This teaching resource will help you to deliver Defining and Collecting Data lecture as well as seminar in interesting and professional way to your students.
In this lecture you learn to:
- Understand the types of variables used in statistics
- Know the different measurement scales
- Know how to collect data
- Know the different ways to collect a sample
- Understand the types of survey errors
In this file you will find:
- Defining and Collecting Data Lecture Power Point Presentation
- Test Bank with 204 different related questions with full answer description and explanation
- 45 Exercises related to the topic with all answers to them
- Two Interesting Case Studies with all answers to case study questions
- Defining and Collecting Data Reading Resources file in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.