Creating and Managing Teams
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Few trends have influenced how work gets done in organizations as much as the use of work teams. Organizations are increasingly structuring work around teams rather than individuals. Managers need to understand what influences team performance and satisfaction. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Define groups and the stages of group development.
- Describe the major components that determine group performance and satisfaction.
- Define teams and describe best practices influencing team performance.
- Know how to maximize outcomes through effective negotiating.
- Develop your skill at coaching team members.
- Discuss contemporary issues in managing teams.
In this file you will find:
- Creating and Managing Teams Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Lecture Note Guide
- 1 Test Bank with 130 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercise related to the topic with all answers to them
- 1 Interesting Case Study with all answers to case study questions
- 1 additional reading resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.