Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures Lecture
Parathion is an organophosphate insecticide used to control pests in many crops such as corn, wheat, and cotton. The toxicity of organophosphate compounds is influenced by the properties of chemical bonds discussed in this lecture.
From the above it is clear that Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures Lecture is very important. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures. Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct Ionic Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures Lecture or Seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Covalent Bonding in Molecules Strengths of Covalent Bonds
- Polar Covalent Bonds: Electronegativity
- A Comparison of Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Electron-Dot Structures: The Octet Rule
- Procedure for Drawing Electron-Dot Structures
- Drawing Electron-Dot Structures for Radicals
- Electron-Dot Structures of Compounds Containing Only Hydrogen and Second-Row Elements
- Electron-Dot Structures and Resonance
- Formal Charges
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Covalent Bonding and Electron-Dot Structures with 100 different questions and answers to them.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.