Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition PDF Book by Jonathan Berk & Peter DeMarzo
An Emphasis on Core Financial Principles to Elevate Individuals’ Financial Decision Making
Using the unifying valuation framework based on the Law of One Price, top researchers Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo have set the new canon for corporate finance textbooks. Corporate Finance, Fourth Edition blends coverage of time-tested principles and the latest advancements with the practical perspective of the financial manager, so students have the knowledge and tools they need to make sound financial decisions in their careers.
For a streamlined book specifically tailored to the topics covered in the first one-semester course, Corporate Finance: The Core is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
MyFinanceLabTM not included!
Corporate Finance 4th Global Edition table of contents:
- The Corporation
- Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Decision Making and the Law of One Price
- The Time Value of Money
- Interest Rates
- Valuing Bonds
- Investment Decision Rules
- Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
- Valuing Stocks
- Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
- Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Estimating the Cost of Capital
- Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
- Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
- Debt and Taxes
- Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
- Payout Policy
- Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
- Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
- Financial Options
- Option Valuation
- Real Options
- Raising Equity Capital
- Debt Financing
- Working Capital Management
- Short-Term Financial Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- International Corporate Finance
Digital PDF Book: 1168 pages
Publisher: Pearson; 4 edition (September 29, 2016)
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.