Completing Business Messages
is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module. This Lecture is covering the tasks involved in completing a message: revising, producing, proofreading, and distributing messages. It includes advice on evaluating, editing, and revising the work of other writers and on designing messages for mobile devices.
- Discuss the value of careful revision, and describe the tasks involved in evaluating your first drafts and the work of other writers.
- List four techniques you can use to improve the readability of your messages.
- Describe eight steps you can take to improve the clarity of your writing, and give four tips for making your writing more concise.
- List four principles of effective design, and explain the role of major design elements in document readability.
- Explain the importance of proofreading, and give eight tips for successful proofreading.
- Discuss the most important issues to consider when distributing your messages.
- Revising Your Message: Evaluating the First Draft
Evaluating Your Content, Organization, Style, and Tone
Evaluating, Editing, and Revising the Work of Others
- Revising to Improve Readability
Varying Your Sentence Length
Keeping Your Paragraphs Short
Using Lists to Clarify and Emphasize
Adding Headings and Subheadings
- Editing for Clarity and Conciseness
Editing for Clarity
Editing for Conciseness
- Producing Your Message
Designing for Readability
Margins and Justification
Formatting Formal Letters and Memos
Designing Messages for Mobile Devices
- Proofreading Your Message
- Distributing Your Message
In this file you will find:
- 1 Completing Business Messages Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures
There are no reviews yet.