Communication Lecture (Organizational Behavior)
Communication Lecture is a lecture which is covered during Organizational Behavior module. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Communication. Communication resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct lecture or class on Communication.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Describe the functions and process of communication.
- Contrast downward, upward, and lateral communication through small-group networks and the grapevine.
- Contrast oral, written, and nonverbal communication.
- Describe how channel richness underlies the choice of communication channel.
- Differentiate between automatic and controlled processing of persuasive messages.
- Identify common barriers to effective communication.
- Discuss how to overcome the potential problems of cross-cultural communication.
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Communication Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Communication with 110 different questions.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.