Chemical Kinetics Lecture (CHEMISTRY)
Chemists ask three fundamental questions when they study chemical reactions: What happens? To what extent does it happen? How fast and by what mechanism does it happen? The answer to the first question is given by the balanced chemical equation, which identifies the reactants, the products, and the stoichiometry of the reaction. The answer to the second question concerning the extent of reaction is addressed in Chapter 14, which deals with chemical equilibrium. In this chapter, we’ll look at the answer to the third question—the speeds, or rates, and the mechanisms of chemical reactions. The area of chemistry concerned with reaction rates and the sequence of steps by which reactions occur is called chemical kinetics.
It is not a secret clear that Topic of Chemical Kinetics is very important in Chemistry. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Chemical Kinetics. Chemical Kinetics teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct Chemical Kinetics Lecture or Seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Reaction rates
- Rate Laws and reaction Order
- Method of Initial rates: experimental Determination of a rate Law
- Integrated rate Law: Zeroth-Order reactions
- Integrated rate Law: First-Order reactions
- Integrated rate Law: Second-Order reactions
- Reaction rates and temperature: the arrhenius equation
- Using the arrhenius equation
- Reaction Mechanisms
- Rate Laws for elementary reactions
- Rate Laws for Overall reactions
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous Catalysts
- Enzyme Catalysis
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Chemical Kinetics Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Chemical Kinetics with 130 different questions and answers to them.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.