Chemical Equilibrium Lecture
A mixture of reactants and products in the equilibrium state is called an equilibrium mixture. In this lecture, we’ll address a number of important questions about the composition of equilibrium mixtures: What is the relationship between the concentrations of reactants and products in an equilibrium mixture? How can we determine equilibrium concentrations from initial concentrations? What factors can we exploit to alter the composition of an equilibrium mixture? This last question is particularly important when choosing conditions for the synthesis of industrial chemicals such as hydrogen, ammonia, and methanol 1CH OH2 .
It is not a secret clear that Topic of Chemical Equilibrium is very important in Chemistry. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Chemical Equilibrium. Chemical Equilibrium teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct Chemical Equilibrium Lecture or Seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- The Equilibrium State
- The Equilibrium Constant Kc The Equilibrium Constant Kp Heterogeneous Equilibria
- Using the Equilibrium Constant
- Factors That Alter the Composition of an Equilibrium Mixture: Le Châtelier’s Principle
- Altering an Equilibrium Mixture: Changes in Concentration
- Altering an Equilibrium Mixture: Changes in Pressure and Volume
- Altering an Equilibrium Mixture: Changes in Temperature
- The Link between Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Chemical Equilibrium Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Chemical Equilibrium with more than 100 different questions and answers to them.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.