Being an Effective Leader
is a lecture which is covered during Management Module. This resource is suitable for bachelor and master level students who are studying in business department.
Leaders in organizations make things happen. But what makes leaders different from non-leaders? What’s the most appropriate style of leadership? What can you do to be seen as a leader? Those are just a few of the questions we’ll try to answer in this lecture. Focus on the following learning objectives as you read and study this lecture.
Learning Objectives of this lecture are:
- Define leader and leadership.
- Compare and contrast early theories of leadership.
- Describe the three major contingency theories of leadership.
- Develop your skill at choosing an effective leadership style.
- Describe contemporary views of leadership.
- Know how to prepare for an effective transition to a leadership position.
- Discuss contemporary issues affecting leadership.
In this file you will find:
- Being an Effective Leader Lecture Power Point Presentation
- Lecture Note Guide
- Test Bank with 132 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 8 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 4 Interesting Exercises related to the topic with all answers to them
- 2 Interesting Case Studies with all answers to case study questions
- 1 Reading Resource file related to lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 Folder with relevant useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in Zip File.
There are no reviews yet.