Atoms Molecules and Ions Lecture
People have always been fascinated by changes, particularly by those that are dramatic or useful. In the ancient world, the change that occurred when a stick of wood burned, gave off heat, and turned into a small pile of ash was especially important. Similarly, the change that occurred when a reddish lump of rock 1iron ore2 was heated with charcoal and produced a gray metal 1iron2 useful for making weapons, tools, and other implements was of enormous value. Observing such changes eventually caused philosophers to think about what different materials might be composed of and led to the idea of fundamental substances that we today call elements.
From the above it is clear that Atoms Molecules and Ions Lecture is very important. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Atoms Molecules and Ions. Atoms Molecules and Ions teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct Atoms Molecules and Ions Lecture or Seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Chemistry and the elements elements and the periodic table
- Some Common Groups of elements and their properties
- Observations Supporting atomic theory: the Conservation of Mass and the Law of Definite proportions
- The Law of Multiple proportions and Dalton’s atomic theory
- Atomic Structure: electrons
- Atomic Structure: protons and Neutrons
- Atomic Numbers
- Atomic Weights and the Mole
- Mixtures and Chemical Compounds; Molecules and Covalent Bonds
- Ions and Ionic Bonds
- Naming Chemical Compounds
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Atoms Molecules and Ions Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Atoms Molecules and Ions with 270 different questions and answers to them.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.
Instant download after payment.
There are no reviews yet.