Applications of Aqueo Equilibria Lecture
Aqueous equilibria play a crucial role in many environmental and biological processes. For example, the pH of many lakes and streams must remain near 5.5 for plant and aquatic life to flourish. The pH of human blood is carefully controlled at a value of 7.4 by equilibria involving primarily the conjugate acid–base pair H2CO3 and HCO3 – . At lower pH values, the affinity of hemoglobin in red blood cells for O2 molecules decreases and the blood carries less oxygen to the tissues.
It is not a secret clear that Topic of Aqueous Equilibria Acids and Bases is very important in Chemistry. With the help of this teaching resources you will be able to explain your students what is it Aqueous Equilibria Acids and Bases. Aqueous Equilibria Acids and Bases teaching resources will suite any teacher/lecturer or tutor who is going or planning to conduct Aqueous Equilibria Acids and Bases Lecture or Seminar.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THE LECTURE:
- Neutralization reactions
- the Common-Ion effect
- Buffer Solutions
- The henderson–hasselbalch equation ph titration Curves
- Strong acid–Strong Base titrations
- Weak acid–Strong Base titrations
- Weak Base–Strong acid titrations
- Polyprotic acid–Strong Base titrations
- Solubility equilibria for Ionic Compounds
- Measuring Ksp and Calculating Solubility from Ksp
- Factors that affect Solubility precipitation of Ionic Compounds
- Separation of Ions by Selective precipitation
- Qualitative analysis
By purchasing this teaching resource, you will get:
1 Applications of Aqueo Equilibria Lecture PowerPoint Presentation
1 Teaching Gide for the Lecture/Seminar
1 Test bank for Applications of Aqueo Equilibria with more than 100 different questions and answers to them.
Once you will purchase please write your comments and subscribe to my store in order to be up to date with new teaching resources.