Accounting Information System 14th Edition by Marshal B. Romney, Paul J. Steinbart
For undergraduate and graduate courses in Accounting Information Systems (AIS).
A market-leading text with the most comprehensive, flexible coverage of AIS available
Accounting Information Systems delivers the most comprehensive and flexible coverage of each major approach to teaching AIS, giving instructors the opportunity to reorder chapters and focus the material to suit their individual course needs. The 14th Edition covers all of the most recent updates in AIS, including how developments in IT affect business processes and controls, the effect of recent regulatory developments on the design and operation of accounting systems, and how accountants can use the AIS to add value to an organization. Not only will students see how AIS has changed the role of an accountant, but they’ll also be prepared for a successful accounting career in public practice, industry, or government.
Content of the Accounting Information System 14th Edition Book:
Part I: Conceptual Foundations of Accounting Information Systems
- Accounting Information Systems: An Overview
- Overview of Transaction Processing and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Systems Documentation Techniques
- Relational Databases
Part II: Control and Audit of Accounting Information Systems
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Techniques
- Control and Accounting Information Systems
- Controls for Information Security
- Confidentiality and Privacy Controls
- Processing Integrity and Availability Controls
- Auditing Computer-Based Information Systems
Part III: Accounting Information Systems Applications
- The Revenue Cycle: Sales to Cash Collections
- The Expenditure Cycle: Purchasing to Cash Disbursements
- The Production Cycle
- The Human Resources Management and Payroll Cycle
- General Ledger and Reporting System
Part IV: The REA Data Model
- Database Design Using the REA Data Model
- Implementing an REA Model in a Relational Database
- Special Topics in REA Modeling
Part V: The Systems Development Process
- Introduction to Systems Development and Systems Analysis
- AIS Development Strategies
- Systems Design, Implementation, and Operation
Series: Accounting Information Systems
Digital PDF Book: 768 pages
Publisher: Pearson; 14 edition (January 14, 2017)
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
All resources are compressed in zip file.
There are no reviews yet.